- Curtis, M. 2013. Your phone will know you’re sick before you do. http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/26/tech/opinion-health-mobile-curtis, accessed on March 11, 2013.
- Dewey, C. 2013. Technology raises ‘body hacking’ to a new level. http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130114/entlife/701149987/?interstitial=1, accessed on March 11, 2013
- Dembosky, A. 2011. Invasion of the body hackers. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/3ccb11a0-923b-11e0-9e00-00144feab49a.html#axzz2NLWpYe00, accessed on March 12, 2013
- Fox S and Duggan M. 2013. Tracking for Health: A Pew Internet and American Life Project Report. Available at: http://www.pewinternet.org/~/media/Files/Reports/2013/PIP_TrackingforHealth_PDF.pdf, accessed on March 11, 2013.
- Sifferlin A. 2013. Wear your doctor. Time Magazine 181(11): 42.
- Gorman, M. 2013. Researchers print biometric sensors directly on skin, make wearable health monitors more durable. http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/11/biometric-sensor-printed-directly-on-skin/, accessed on March 11, 2013.
Join the MEMOTEXT Mailing List!
Get updates on new products, projects and stay on top of all things MEMOTEXT.